1. BLOODBOUGHT MINISTRY teaches the existence of God, infinite, eternal, transcendent and immanent. He is the one essence from which all forms of existence are derived. ‘In him we live and move and have our being’ (Acts 17:28).God manifests in His universe as a Trinity, called in the Christian religion Father, Son and Holy Spirit, three Persons in one God, co-equal and co-eternal; the Father the cause of all, the Son the Word who was made flesh and dwelt among us, the Holy Spirit the life-giver, the inspirer and sanctifier and the supernatural Gift giver.
2. Man is a complex of spirit, soul and body. The spirit of man, made in the image of God, is divine in essence. Therefore he cannot cease to exist; he is eternal and his future is one whose glory and splendour have no limit.
3. The Scriptures are Inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
4. The creeds and the traditions of the church are the means by which the teachings of Christ have been handed down to his followers. It does not invest them with an idea of literal infallibility-nor in view of their contents and their historical career does it see how any other church can logically do so. It deduces from them certain principles of belief and conduct, which it regards as fundamental, true and, while not exhaustive, sufficient as a basis of right understanding and right conduct.
5. Salvation is received through repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ. By the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, being justified by grace through faith, man becomes an heir of God, according to the hope of eternal life. Man cannot lose that Salvation, but can lose fellowship with God and will be Judged according to his walk on the day of Judgement. The inward evidence of salvation is the direct witness of the Spirit. The outward evidence to all men is a life of righteousness and true holiness. THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN IS TO BE IN A LOVING PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST, THROUGH THE BLOOD SHED ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY. The entire Christian Faith lies in the one truth. NOTHING ELSE CAN DESTROY THIS SPIRITUAL FACT THAT JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN.
6. The ordinance of baptism by immersion is commanded by the Scriptures. All who repent and believe on Christ as Saviour and Lord are to be baptized. Thus they declare to the world that they have died with Christ and that they also have been raised with Him to walk in newness of life. Baptism does not save you. It is not necessary for Salvation by any means.
7. We believe that Mary is the mother of God the Son and therefore is given the title Mother of God. She is the mother of God in the Flesh, "The Word" made flesh only. Mary was immaculately conceived in her spirit by saying "Yes" to the angel, Gabriel. Since God rejects all sin, and the purpose of Christ’s incarnation was to release man from the grasp of Satan, it was not suitable that our redeemer be personally associated with sin. This means that unlike the original sin that we as humans inherit at the moment of conception, Mary was removed from this sin, and in like manner, was not subject to sin throughout the rest of her life. In Luke 1:28, The Angel Gabriel addresses Mary “Hail, full of grace!” The fullness of grace would not have been hers, had she any stain of sin. So she was given the special grace of having all sin removed from her life.
After the course of her earthly life, Mary was assumed body and soul into heaven by the power of God. Mary’s soul was perfectly sinless and she went directly to God. At the same time, her body was not subject to corruption, as our human bodies typically are. There is biblical history of one who is so close to God, being assumed body and soul into heaven. In the Old Testament, we see that Elijah was assumed into heaven in a whirlwind. (2 Kings 2:11). Similarly we read in Hebrews 11:5, “By faith Enoch was taken up so that he would not see death; and he was not found because God took him up; for he obtained the witness that before his being taken up he was pleasing to God.” Mary was even closer to God than these two biblical figures, and therefore this special privilege of bodily assumption was granted to her.
What we believe about this woman is very simple: Mary points us to Jesus.
We don’t worship Mary. We pray to Mary, but not in the same way we pray to God—and not to worship her as a god.Think of it in this way: If you got sick and asked a friend to pray for you, they probably would. Our relationship with Mary operates under this same principle. We believe that Mary (and the saints) are dead to this world, but we also believe they live on with God for eternity in the next world. And we believe that their prayers are just as powerful now that they are in heaven—even more powerful—than they were when they were here on earth. We are essentially saying to them, “We have problems down here. You know what it’s like, because you’ve been here. Please, pray for us!” Add to that Mary’s unique perspective on the life of Jesus. Imagine the incredible insights we can gain by praying to her! Too often we squeeze the humanity out of our spiritual perspectives and exercises. Mary was a woman, a wife, a mother, a human—and the mother of Jesus. She laughed and cried, made dinner, changed diapers, and suffered anguish we will never know.
God became man in Mary’s womb. Mary fulfilled Old Testament prophecies by miraculously conceiving and giving birth to Jesus as a virgin, and she maintained her virginity throughout the rest of her time on earth. Her perpetual virginity celebrates that amazing moment when God became man.
Mary suffered with Jesus. As co-redemptrix, we acknowledge her intimate cooperation with Jesus in the redemption of humanity, in his amazing sacrifice for us on the cross. She bore him, raised him, supported him in his ministry, and walked with him every step of the way to his passion and death.
Now in heaven, our mother loves us as mediatrix and advocate. This means Mary tirelessly brings our needs to her son, and Jesus gives us his graces. Whatever we’re struggling with or whatever our loved ones are struggling with, we can bring to Mary.
People around the world have reported appearances of Mary. We hear messages of hope and healing, and, most importantly, messages calling us back to her son.
There are many ways to focus our relationship with God. Love and devotion to Mary has been a part of Christianity that can be traced back to the very first Christians. Many holy men and women of monumental virtue considered Mary to be a sure path to a deep relationship with God. They have surrendered themselves completely to Mary’s protection and guidance, begging her to lead them ever closer to her son.
It’s all about Jesus. Just as we learn much about the life, teachings, and person of Jesus from the Gospels, we can learn much about Jesus from Mary. She has a unique perspective. She can tell us things about Jesus, and teach us things that nobody else can. Everything Mary does and is brings us closer to Jesus.
8. The Lord's Supper (The Eucharist), consisting of the elements --bread and the fruit of the vine (wine)-- Should be celebrated every time we gather to worship, if it plausible to the situation. We belive in the Real Presence of the Lord in the elements of the communion table. We believe that communion is essential for unity, peace and anointing. We believe in the truths taught in scripture about the Real Presence according to ( John 6:25 - 66). We believe that the Eucharist is open to all Christian believers.
9. As people devoted to following Christ, we are committed to community, to treasuring diversity, to living our faith in service and love.
We strive to make a home for those whom no one else has reached, or who have come to feel unwelcome or uncomfortable in their former religious communities. At the same time, we welcome those who are for the first time coming to learn of God's love for humankind and seeking a way to worship and pray with others. The mercy of God is important to us as we realize that we are redeemed by the love of God.
All are welcome to walk with us on our journey.
We strive to provide a safe place for all people to discover and rediscover Christianity. Bring together people with a shared faith to worship, evangelize and disciple. Give people from all different backgrounds an opportunity to be educated about diversity and Christianity.
People attracted mainly to the same sex have made a major contribution to the life of the church through the ages, and in recent decades have become more visible. In many countries, including the USA, there has been growing acceptance of Homosexual people, and awareness of the damage done by prejudice and discrimination.
We believe that gay, lesbian, bisexual Christians in our diversity are members of Christ's mystical body, numbered among the People of God. They have an inherent dignity because God created them, Christ died for them, and the Holy Spirit sanctified them in Salvation, making them temples of the Spirit, and channels through which God's love becomes visible. Because of this, it is their right, their privilege, and their duty to live the sacramental life of the Church, so that they might become more powerful instruments of God's love working among all people.
Disabled people are often excluded from the life of the church in many ways. Churches have a legal responsibility to ensure that their buildings are safe and accessible – but inclusion for disabled people goes far beyond installing ramps and toilets. We believe in finding ways to include Disabled people in the life of our ministry.
Bloodbought Ministry seeks to raise awareness of the need to create a church where those from different ethnic backgrounds are enabled to feel welcome. In many cases such inclusion has been focused on people of colour joining in and trying not to be seen to be different to the majority. However, inclusion works best when everyone can most be themselves. Inclusion should not diminish difference but rather celebrate it.
Mental ill health is a key feature that affects people within church life. It is estimated that 1 in 4 people live with mental health conditions. This means that within our churches and communities we have a significant number of people for whom this is an issue. At Bloodbought Ministry we are very aware of ‘overlap’. People struggling with issues around poverty, disability, sexuality, gender, and ethnicity are also very likely to be living with some form of mental health condition. We are always working to help them in any way we can.
We strive to be a place offering a huge amount of service and support to those who live with economic poverty. At the same time, some living in poverty often experience exclusion from faith communities, Bloodbought Ministry is striving to do better to ensure this doesn’t happen.
We affirm a re-emerging scriptural tradition that instructs us that God’s table must be open to all the People of God. We practice inclusion of all expressions of God’s creation: race, sex, gender identity, age, culture, sexual orientation and faith journey. We affirm that God’s creation story expresses and reveals a rich tapestry of differences and beauty. We recognize that by embracing diversity we encounter a fuller expression of God.
We affirm a lavish unconditional welcome for all of the People of God and we seek to create sacred places for the People of God and within the People of God. We celebrate and honor God’s love for all of creation.
We believe that no one is excluded from the love of God through Jesus Christ. Our mission is founded on the expression of this good news. All of us are called to return to God’s embrace and to recognize God’s unconditional love. We seek to preach and practice God’s words of love and grace for all.
10. The Church is the Body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her great commission. Each believer, born of the Spirit, is an integral part of Bloodbought and Church at large. Since God’s purpose concerning man is to seek and to save that which is lost, to be worshipped by man, to build a body of believers in the image of His Son, and to demonstrate His love and compassion for all the world, the priority reason for being of Bloodbought as part of the Church is:
To be an agency of God for evangelizing the world.
To be a corporate body in which man may worship God
To be a channel of God’s purpose to build a body of saints being perfected in the image of His Son.
To be a people who demonstrate God’s love and compassion for all the world.
Bloodbought exists expressly to give continuing emphasis to this reason for being in the New Testament Apostolic pattern by teaching and encouraging believers to be baptized in the Holy Spirit. This experience:
Enables them to evangelize in the power of the Spirit with accompanying supernatural signs.
Adds a necessary dimension to worshipful relationship with God.
Enables them to respond to the full working of the Holy Spirit in expression of fruit and gifts and ministries as in New Testament times for the edifying of the body of Christ and care for the poor and needy of the world.
11. Divine healing is an integral part of the gospel. Deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement, and is the privilege of all believers.
12.The second coming of Christ is the blessed hope of the church, the grand climax of the gospel. The Saviour’s coming will be literal, personal, visible, and worldwide. When He returns, the righteous dead will be resurrected, and together with the righteous living will be glorified and taken to heaven, but the unrighteous will die. The almost complete fulfillment of most lines of prophecy, together with the present condition of the world, indicates that Christ’s coming is near. The time of that event has not been revealed, and we are therefore exhorted to be ready at all times. (Matt. 24; Mark 13; Luke 21; John 14:1-3; Acts 1:9-11; 1 Cor. 15:51-54; 1 Thess. 4:13-18; 5:1-6; 2 Thess. 1:7-10; 2:8; 2 Tim. 3:1-5; Titus 2:13; Heb. 9:28; Rev. 1:7; 14:14-20; 19:11-21.)
13. We believe the millennium is the thousand-year reign of Christ with His saints in heaven between the first and second resurrections. During this time the wicked dead will be judged; the earth will be utterly desolate, without living human inhabitants, but occupied by Satan and his angels. At its close, Christ with His saints and the Holy City will descend from heaven to earth. The unrighteous dead will then be resurrected, and with Satan and his angels will surround the city; but fire from God will consume them and cleanse the earth. The universe will thus be freed of sin and sinners forever. (Rev. 20; 1 Cor. 6:2, 3; Jer. 4:23-26; Rev. 21:1-5; Mal. 4:1; Eze. 28:18, 19.)
14. There will be a final judgment in which the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works. Whosoever is not found written in the Book of Life, together with the devil and his angels, the beast and the false prophet, will be consigned to the everlasting punishment in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
15. We believe in God the Father, Almighty Ruler, from heaven, over heaven and earth . He is unchanging, omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent ,Holy,righteous and the creator of all things. He revealed His love by sending His only Son to die for the sins of mankind . He forgives those and only those who come to Him by His Son .
16. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary . He is true God and true man . He is creator and sustainer of the universe , and He was crucified. He gave Himself upon the cross for our sin. The third day He arose from the dead . He is now our High Priest in heaven appearing before the face of God as Advocate and Intercessor . We believe in his bodily, personal, premillennial return, and that He will catch away His church, coming only in the air.
17. We believe in the divine person and work of the Holy Spirit, who is creator, who convicts man of sin, brings about the new birth , and baptizes believers into the body of Christ . He indwells and eternally seals believer’s , and also teaches , guide’s , purifies , and empowers them in life, testimony and service. He also bestowe's supernatural gifts on the Believer as they are Baptized in the Holy Spirit as on the day of Pentecost.
18. We believe in the 9 supernatural gifts of the Spirit that Paul talks about in in I Corinthians chapter twelve. The gifts of the Spirit mentioned by Paul in I Corinthians chapter twelve:
1) Word of Wisdom,
2) Word of Knowledge,
4) Gifts of Healing,
5) Working of Miracles,
7) Discerning of Spirits,
8) Divers (or different) kinds of Tongues,
9) Interpretation of (different) Tongues.
Each one of these gifts are major power gifts, and they are all direct, supernatural, miraculous manifestations direct from the Holy Spirit Himself. These Gifts are activated upon the baptism in the Holy Spirit.
19. We also believe in the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit that are enumerated in Isaiah 11:2-3. They are present in their fullness in Jesus Christ but are found in all Christians who have been born again. We receive them when we are saved with sanctifying grace upon salvation. Infused with His gifts, we respond to the promptings of the Holy Spirit as if by instinct, the way Christ Himself would. These seven gifts are as follows:
7. Fear of the Lord.
20. We Believe in the fruits of the Spirit in Galatians 5:22, where the Apostle Paul gives us a list of nine fruit:
The fruit of the Spirit is a physical manifestation of a Christian's transformed life. In order to mature as believers, we should study and understand the attributes of the ninefold fruit.
21. BLOODBOUGHT MINISTRY believes that there is a body of doctrine and mystical experience common to all Denominations of the Christian world, which cannot be claimed as exclusive possession of any one Denomination. BLOODBOUGHT regarding itself as a distinctive Christian ministry it nevertheless holds that the other Denominations of the Christian world are also divinely inspired and that all proceed from a common source (God), though different Denominations stress different aspects of the various teachings and some aspects may even temporarily be ignored. These teachings, as facts in nature, rest on their own intrinsic merit. BLOODBOUGHT MINISTRY, therefore, does not seek to convert people from one Denomination to another. We strive to see people turn to God and recieve the Salvation only Jesus can give.
22. We believe in the sanctity of marriage, however we believe that Jesus is merciful and those who have been divorced and/or remarried are offered the sacraments of the church.
First, the marriage should be between two consenting adults.
Second, marriage was designed to be a strictly monogamous arrangement.
Third, marriage was designed with a hierarchial arrangement in Spiritual matters. The New Testament is clear that the "husband" is to he the “head” of his "wife", just as Christ is head of the church. The wife is to “submit” to her husband (Eph. 5:22; 1 Cor. 11:3). This means in Spiritual Matters. A Marriage outside of the spiritual is to be 100/100. Husband and Wife work together on matters of the family together. A husband who loves his wife will provide gentle leadership in the Spiritual. Husband and Wife will provide co-equal leadership in all other matters.
Fourth, the marriage union was intended to be a lifelong arrangement. Husband and wife are to “cleave” to one another (Gen. 2:24). Jesus emphasized that what God “hath joined together” man is not to separate (Mt. 19:6), because, ideally, the husband and wife are bound together by law until the death of one of these parties (Rom. 7:2; 1 Cor. 7:39).
Why did God ordain marriage?
First, marriage accommodates our social needs. “No man is an island,” wrote the poet, and the song lyrics assert, “people need people.” The sacred Godhead has enjoyed eternal fellowship, and we have been fashioned in the image of the Trinity (Gen. 1:26). There is a sense, then, in which we have “inherited” a need for companionship. The need is most ideally fulfilled in the marriage union. As a general rule, in is “not good to be alone” (Gen. 2:18).
Second, marriage provides the means for the gratification of sexual desire — a virtuous, God-given inclination. The Creator never intended, however, for human beings to engage in promiscuous sexual liaisons. Sexual activity outside of a legitimate marriage commitment is fornication. But if one desires not to live celibate, he is free to marry to avoid fornication (1 Cor. 7:1-2).
Third, a home sanctified by marriage affords the ideal environment for the rearing of children. The conception of children is to follow marriage (Gen. 4:1; 1 Tim. 5:14), not the reverse. The Lord never intended that human beings “breed” like beasts. How heartbreaking it is that so many are bringing children into this world without the benefit of a two-parent home.
Fourth, the husband and wife arrangement was intended to facilitate the divine plan for human redemption. This point cannot be pressed too strongly. Let me amplify. Jehovah, in his infinite knowledge, knew — even before the world was formed — that humanity would stray, and so need the atoning sacrifice of his Son (Eph. 1:3ff: 1 Pet. 1:20). That being the case, one must conclude that everything the Creator did, throughout the ages of Old Testament history, ultimately, was in view of the coming of Christ. The very first thing on the sacred agenda was the institution of marriage. We must acknowledge, therefore, that this relationship is intimately connected with Heaven’s plan for human salvation.
The marriage relationship is the “cement” that binds society together. When family life unravels, national devastation is certain to follow eventually. It is within the marriage-blessed home that children first learn the principles of responsibility, justice, and the respect for authority. When these virtues have been neglected in a youngster, he or she makes a poor candidate for the gospel.
Too, the warm love between husband and wife is frequently used in scripture as an apt illustration for the affection and devotion that God has for his people (cf. Ezek. 16:6ff; Eph. 5:22ff). Marriage ought to he an abiding reminder of Heaven’s love for us.
23. We hold valid apostolic succession. Apostolic succession is the method whereby the ministry of the Christian Church is held to be derived from the apostles by a continuous succession through a series of bishops. It is a continuity in doctrinal teaching from the time of the apostles to the present. The New Testament implies a personal apostolic succession from Paul to Timothy and Titus. The apostles appointed bishops as successors and directed that these bishops should in turn appoint their own successors; given this, such leaders of the Church are not to be removed without cause . The necessity of the personal apostolic succession of bishops within the Church point to the universal practice of the undivided early Church. Through Apostolic succession, grace is transmitted during episcopal consecrations (the ordination of bishops) by the laying on of hands of bishops previously consecrated within the apostolic succession. This lineage of ordination derives from the Twelve Apostles, thus making the Church the continuation of the early Apostolic Christian community. We see it as one of the elements that define the true Church of Jesus Christ and legitimize the ministry of its clergy, since only a bishop within the succession can perform valid ordinations, and only bishops and presbyters (priests/Pastors/Evangelists) ordained by bishops in the apostolic succession can validly celebrate several sacraments. We believe that any ordained individual does hold succession from one of the twelve orginal apostles regardless of denomination if they are trinitarian.
24. We believe making disciples is a clear mandate from Christ. This requires a strong missional focus on evangelism and training in spiritual growth and holy living. Done effectively, this will produce and promote growth and health in and among the churches and ministries.
25. BLOODBOUGHT MINISTRY respects leadership that is placed over them, while realizing that the authority and effectiveness of spiritual leadership is not primarily bestowed, but earned, and is characterized by a loving and willing heart of obedience that serves God and mankind gladly. We desire to be leaders in serving.
26. BLOODBOUGHT MINISTRY believes there is intrinsic value in every person. Biblical unity becomes all the more important and beautiful in the light of the wide-ranging differences in personalities, cultures, races, languages, talents, and perspectives. Finding unity and mutual love in Christ eliminates devaluation and deprivation of life to one another. We believe that unity can be achieved and moved beyond the label of denominations. This is achieved as we get past differences and look to Jesus as the final authority.
27. We believe that the two great commandments which require us to love the Lord our God with all the heart, and our neighbors as ourselves, summarize the divine law as it is revealed in the Scriptures. They are the perfect measure and norm of human duty, both for the ordering and directing of families and nations, and all other social bodies, and for individual acts, by which we are required to acknowledge God as our only Supreme Ruler, and all persons as created by Him, equal in all natural rights. Therefore all persons should so order all their individual, social and political acts as to give to God entire and absolute obedience, and to assure to all the enjoyment of every natural right, as well as to promote the fulfillment of each in the possession and exercise of such rights.
28. We believe that humanity’s creation in the image of God included ability to choose between right and wrong. Thus individuals were made morally responsible for their choices. But since the fall of Adam, people are unable in their own strength to do the right. This is due to original sin, which is not simply the following of Adam’s example, but rather the corruption of the nature of each mortal, and is reproduced naturally in Adam’s descendants. Because of it, humans are very far gone from original righteousness, and by nature are continually inclined to evil. They cannot of themselves even call upon God or exercise faith for salvation. But through Jesus Christ the prevenient grace of God makes possible what humans in self effort cannot do. It is bestowed freely upon all, enabling all who will to turn and be saved.
29. We believe that although good works cannot save us from our sins or from God’s judgment, they are the fruit of faith and follow after regeneration. Therefore they are pleasing and acceptable to God in Christ, and by them a living faith may be as evidently known as a tree is discerned by its fruit.
holy and acceptable to God, through faith in Jesus Christ, being effected by the baptism with the Holy Spirit who cleanses the heart from all inbred sin. The crisis of entire sanctification perfects the believer in love and empowers that person for effective service. It is followed by lifelong growth in grace and the knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. The life of holiness continues through faith in the sanctifying blood of Christ and evidences itself by loving obedience to God’s revealed will.
30.We believe that sanctification is that work of the Holy Spirit by which the child of God is separated from sin unto God and is enabled to love God with all the heart and to walk in all His holy commandments blameless. Sanctification is initiated at the moment of justification and regeneration.
From that moment there is a gradual or progressive sanctification as the believer walks with God and daily grows in grace and in a more perfect obedience to God. This prepares for the crisis of entire sanctification which is wrought instantaneously when believers present themselves as living sacrifices,
31. Besides Baptism and the Eucharist (Holy Communion, BLOODBOUGHT MINISTRY recognizes other spiritual markers in our journey of faith. These include: Matrimony (Christian marriage), Orders (ordination to deacon, priest/minister/Pastor/ Evangelist, or bishop), Unction (anointing with oil those who are dying).
32. BLOODBOUGHT MINISTRY believes that the Christian life involves regular praise and prayer, both private and public, and that Christians must practice what they preach and pray every day, as they seek to live out their worship.
33. BLOODBOUGHT MINISTRY accepts the three major Creeds as expressing their Christian faith: The Apostle's Creed, Nicene Creed, & Athanasian Creed
Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the christian faith. Which faith except every one do keep whole and undefiled; without doubt he shall perish everlastingly. And the christian faith is this: That we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity; Neither confounding the Persons; nor dividing the Essence. For there is one Person of the Father; another of the Son; and another of the Holy Ghost. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, is all one; the Glory equal, the Majesty coeternal. Such as the Father is; such is the Son; and such is the Holy Ghost. The Father uncreated; the Son uncreated; and the Holy Ghost uncreated. The Father unlimited; the Son unlimited; and the Holy Ghost unlimited. The Father eternal; the Son eternal; and the Holy Ghost eternal. And yet they are not three eternals; but one eternal. As also there are not three uncreated; nor three infinites, but one uncreated; and one infinite. So likewise the Father is Almighty; the Son Almighty; and the Holy Ghost Almighty. And yet they are not three Almighties; but one Almighty. So the Father is God; the Son is God; and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet they are not three Gods; but one God. So likewise the Father is Lord; the Son Lord; and the Holy Ghost Lord. And yet not three Lords; but one Lord. For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity; to acknowledge every Person by himself to be God and Lord; So are we forbidden by the christian religion; to say, There are three Gods, or three Lords. The Father is made of none; neither created, nor begotten. The Son is of the Father alone; not made, nor created; but begotten. The Holy Ghost is of the Father and of the Son; neither made, nor created, nor begotten; but proceeding. So there is one Father, not three Fathers; one Son, not three Sons; one Holy Ghost, not three Holy Ghosts. And in this Trinity none is before, or after another; none is greater, or less than another. But the whole three Persons are coeternal, and coequal. So that in all things, as aforesaid; the Unity in Trinity, and the Trinity in Unity, is to be worshipped. He therefore that will be saved, let him thus think of the Trinity.
Furthermore it is necessary to everlasting salvation; that he also believe faithfully the Incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ. For the right Faith is, that we believe and confess; that our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God and Man; God, of the Essence of the Father; begotten before the worlds; and Man, of the Essence of his Mother, born in the world. Perfect God; and perfect Man, of a reasonable soul and human flesh subsisting. Equal to the Father, as touching his Godhead; and inferior to the Father as touching his Manhood. Who although he is God and Man; yet he is not two, but one Christ. One; not by conversion of the Godhead into flesh; but by assumption of the Manhood by God. One altogether; not by confusion of Essence; but by unity of Person. For as the reasonable soul and flesh is one man; so God and Man is one Christ; Who suffered for our salvation; descended into hell; rose again the third day from the dead. He ascended into heaven, he sitteth on the right hand of the God the Father Almighty, from whence he will come to judge the living and the dead. At whose coming all men will rise again with their bodies; And shall give account for their own works. And they that have done good shall go into life everlasting; and they that have done evil, into everlasting fire. This is the Christian faith; which except a man believe truly and firmly, he cannot be saved.
I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again;
he ascended into heaven,
he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy christian church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. AMEN.
We believe in one God,
the Father, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is, seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, light from light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one Being with the Father;
through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation
he came down from heaven,
was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary
and became truly human.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered death and was buried.
On the third day he rose again
in accordance with the Scriptures;
he ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead,
and his kingdom will have no end.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father [and the Son],
who with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified,
who has spoken through the prophets.
We believe in oneUnified Multi-Denominational holy catholic
and apostolic Church.
We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the world to come. Amen.
34. BLOODBOUGHT MINISTRY believes God has foreknowlege of man's destiny, but he does not predestine him.
35. We believe that offerings (amounts determined by the individuals) is God’s instrument to carry on His ministry, spread the gospel, and release personal blessing.
36. We believe that Christians should avoid excess and that their moderation should be obvious to others. Their commitment to Christ should be deep and sincere, but they should not indulge in or lead other people into extremes of fanaticism. Christians should be well thought of, balanced, humble and self-sacrificing, reflecting Christ’s grace and character in all areas of their lives.
37. We believe that it is essential for all believers to join with and become part of a congregation of other believers. It is important to worship together, observe the ordinances of the church, encourage and support one another, and work together to advance the Lord’s kingdom.
38. We believe that civil government is established by divine appointment; civil laws should be upheld at all times except when they are in opposition to the Word of God.
39. We believe that heaven is the habitation of the living God and the eternal home of born-again believers. Heaven is tr the location of the throne of God as well as the holy angels. It is a physical place in the afterlife.
We believe that hell is a place of darkness, deep sorrow and eventually unquenchable fire, which was not prepared for man but for the devil and his angels; it will become the place of eternal separation from God for all who reject Christ as Savior. It is a physical place in the afterlife.
40. We believe that their is a "unholy trinity" or "The unholy alliance". The unholy alliance goes as follows Lucifer as the red dragon acting as (Father God), Satan the antichrist acting as (Jesus Christ) and the Devil acting as (Holy Spirit). Lucifer who is the author and finisher of jealousy in heaven and even in this modern day and age, has counterfitted the Holy Trinity and has made his unholy trinity refer to Rev 16:13″And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14: For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.”
Luke10:18 says “ And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.” Satan was not cast out of heaven, Lucifer was, Lucifer fell as lightning.
Jesus said in 1 John 2:27 “But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him(Holy Spirit).” The unholy spirit teaches the man of sin , the son of perdition who lives within mankinds hearts, on how to destroy the workings and faith of Lord Jesus the Christ.
Jesus Christ left us with the Holy Spirit who will teach us all things, and will teach us truth and will not lie; Numbers 23:19 says “God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent.”
2 Thessalonians 2:9-10 says “ Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,10: And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.”
Clearly there is more than one, who is the one that will perform lying signs and wonders after the working of Satan. 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 goes on to say “And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.”
Pleasure in unrighteousness is to be ignorant to the word of God, but also to be ignorant to the workings of the Antichrist movement. The first world war that Lucifer started in Genesis 4:1-11 Cain murdered God’s righteous Abel illegally to the second world war in Matthew 4:1-11 – where Lucifer who is the god of this world, tempted Lord Jesus with the things of this world is still on going. Where Jesus defeated Lucifer and became the head cornerstone of the world.
2 Corinthians 10:3-6 says “For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) 5: Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 6: And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.”
Out of the Lucifer descended Satan. Satan believes himself to be the equivalent to the Christ.
In turn, out of Satan descended the Devil which sees itself as the equivalent of the spirit.